Life is nothing but a candy crush saga
Why and how to become addicted to candy crush
Generally at gatherings of friends and family, I get really pissed off when someone ignores the whole setting and just pick up his phone and plays on and on some silly game, starting from farm ville to that rail road parkour guy. All until my brother showed me candy crush. It felt so silly at first, you just make a combination and poof the candy disappears. With the interesting sounds and the colorful candies.
Then with all the political insanity that has been going on, the soothing sound of “delicious” became a needed sound barrier from the cries of ONTV and AlJazeera Mubasher.
But seriously, there is a thing or two to learn from something as trivial as candy crush.
- Always keep an eye on the bigger picture.
- Don’t be afraid in making mistakes, sometimes it ends up in your favor.
- If you lose, try again. And if you lose 5 times, take a break, and then try again.
- life offers you random treats, use them well.
- a combination of 2 good things can change your life forever.
- focus on what’s important and what’s urgent.
- don’t give up, you might be one trial away from getting the next phase.
- you always need your friends to help you in the train of life.
- be there for your friends and they will be there for you.
- if you don’t manage some problems when they are little, they will evolve and dominate you.