This seminar seems to be very interesting, the first session is for free, but unfortunately it will be on next Wednesday, the same day of the Lecture on Street Safety in Serafis 😦 . BTW The sessions will mostly be held in El Seid club.
“The purpose of this six days seminar is to teach people HOW to begin the process of experiencing for themselves [ki ga tsuku] their full potential in daily life… Topics will include improving health, recreational activities/sports, interpersonal relationships, and even your business or work responsibilities. Attendees will also be exposed to proper breathing and meditation techniques serving as a vehicle for positive personal transformation. Of course, the martial art of aikido will also be demonstrated and used as a tool such that even beginners will learn to access their full potential. “
- Wed, Dec 13th 17:00 – 18:00 Registration, 18:00 – 22:00 Ki-Aikido Intro
- Thu, Dec 14th 18:00 – 22:00 Where is your mind?
- Fri, Dec 15th ALL DAY The Power of Relaxation
- Sun, Dec 17th 18:00 – 22:00 Rhythm/Balance
- Mon, Dec 18th 18:00 – 22:00 Peak Performance
- Tue, Dec 19th 18:00 – 22:00 Ki in Daily Life