I have many books on my night stand waiting desperately to be read:
- The Western Desert of Egypt – Cassandra Vivian
- Paulo Coelho’s The Zahir, By the river Piedra I sat down and wept, Eleven minutes
- See No Evil – Robert Baer
- Our Oriental Heritage – Will Durant
- لغز الحضارة المصرية – د. سيد كريم
- الزيني بركات – جمال الغيطاني
- The Bourne Identity – Robert Ludlum
The Western Desert of Egypt talks about many things, starting from the famous travellers who passed through the Western Desert, and even giving details for journeys / safaris to do there (with descriptions and GPS points!) , I read parts of it, but I want to make few notes and comment on stuff, maybe one day I will have the chance to make these journeys🙂
Paulo Coelho’s books are an easy read, but little bit slow paced and repetitive. Nevertheless I really want to know what this guy wants to say.
See No Evil is based on the true story of an ex- FBI agent (the author himself) who tells the story from inside. It is nice, not quite a thriller, but it is on this character that George Clooney presented the betrayed FBI agent in Syriana,,, mmm,,, I really want to read this one too.
…. to be continued